Worst Amon Amarth songs

VikingMan

Sep 28, 2008
Montreal - Canada
we had the "best Amon Amarth songs" now this is "Worst Amon Amarth songs", just list the songs u hate in AA's discography not counting covers, i'll start

1 - Wrath of the norsemen

that's all for me :p

I hope to see Amon Amarth's members posting in this one too ;)

its not a bad song but compared to the others it is not that good, in fact is there a bad aa song?? i dont think that aa members will post here not cuz they dont want- i bet that even they have some songs that they dont like but they dont have time for ultimatemetal- touring fans interviews...

Today I listened to Destroyer of the Universe about 20 times NO JOKE :zombie: sooooo for now I'll say that it is one baaaad song (I just got sick and tired of it) but tomorrow I'll think sth else :p

To Destroyer Of The Universe I never listened about 20 times a day. I coudn't do so, though I don't HATE that song! At the moment, again in my Versus The World phase, I'm rather a make of 1000 Years Of Oppression.

What does the Cyrillic green words mean? Is it about an eternal black sheep???
I try to understand, but I don't get it, only that there is something about your eyes nobody can feel or so.(???) So please, translate!

I don't think there is a real bad AA song but there are a few I don't like as much as the others.

Down the Slopes of Death, Valkyries Ride, God,his Son and holy Whore, Risen from the Sea, Valhall Awaits Me, A Beast Am I

What does the Cyrillic green words mean? Is it about an eternal black sheep???
I try to understand, but I don't get it, only that there is something about your eyes nobody can feel or so.(???) So please, translate!

I put it into google translate and this is what it gives me:

"Evil consumes us with ugly pasta, no one dared to hear my voice, harrow with horns pity his power, no, I can not like you! I myself have chosen THIS SATBA the Eternal Black Sheep!"

:lol: google is mega stupid :lol: The evil swallows us, nobody heard my voice, you are trying to protect your silly power, no, I don't want to be like you! I chose my destiny alone- the eternal black sheep
it's from one of my fav songs ever :) I can't translate it perfectly- spanish is like my 2nd mother tounge, not english :lol:

:lol: google is mega stupid :lol: The evil swallows us, nobody heard my voice, you are trying to protect your silly power, no, I don't want to be like you! I chose my destiny alone- the eternal black sheep
it's from one of my fav songs ever :) I can't translate it perfectly- spanish is like my 2nd mother tounge, not english :lol:

Hahaha and I was pretty sure, that "ГЛАС" means "eyes" or so.:Spin:

I put it into google translate and this is what it gives me:

"Evil consumes us with ugly pasta, no one dared to hear my voice, harrow with horns pity his power, no, I can not like you! I myself have chosen THIS SATBA the Eternal Black Sheep!"

ugly pasta???? hahaha that's funny! Thanks!