Whens Amon Amarth coming to the US!!!!!

fimbul_winterwolves

fenris_wolves
Jun 24, 2006
Pennsylvania
Amon Amarth is my favorite death metal band, and I had just bought your DVD Wrath of the Norsemen (which is freaken awesome) and I was wondering if you are ever coming to the US!!!

and why not try now since you can grow some facial hair in a few spots

PaganBlood said:
I don't know about slack, Its just that it seems not many promoters are keen to get them over here. Fuck I was gonna try and get them over here when I was 17-18 about 6 years ago. Never went through with it though because no one really knew them then.

Fucker, at least AA have been to the fucking States, they haven't been down here once.....hopefully for the new album they will,but it looks like i'll have to fuck off to Europe next year to see 'em.

ahah CLint. i remember that, you were gonna do a fundraiser thing, man it'd work, they have a pretty big fan base, look at the fuckin crown on the frist gig on the dvd. if not, the less people there are the more chance i have of catching one of Fredrick's drum sticks haha.

Australia's just so damned far away... they'd need to tour eastern Asia while they were at it for it to actually make sense. That might now be a bad idea though.

Any Asians up ins?

darcy said:
Australia's just so damned far away... they'd need to tour eastern Asia while they were at it for it to actually make sense. That might now be a bad idea though.

Any Asians up ins?

japanese going crazy over vikings, now THAT'S a bonus cd

PaganThunder said:
Fucker, at least AA have been to the fucking States, they haven't been down here once.....hopefully for the new album they will,but it looks like i'll have to fuck off to Europe next year to see 'em.

ahah CLint. i remember that, you were gonna do a fundraiser thing, man it'd work, they have a pretty big fan base, look at the fuckin crown on the frist gig on the dvd. if not, the less people there are the more chance i have of catching one of Fredrick's drum sticks haha.
I know alot of people that would come to the show and help out with the funding. I really think it would work out well.

darcy said:

Any Asians up ins?

Your best bet would be next time they tour the U.S. and go to a west coast show.