Best Amon Amarth memories

When i met them at the milwaukee metalfest before they played i got a chance to talk to johan about beer and what he thought about the beer here he replied I like Samuel adams so far. I told them to stay away from Milwaukees best. They killed it on stage this was when The crusher just came out.

too bad very few were in front of that stage, not too mention the stage was way too fucking big

They're all great memories, but the two that stick out was the first time I went to see them, and got to meet Johan after the show. Had to wait awhile before he came out. Fuck, he was big & scary looking up close, but he's one of the nicest guys, and very down to earth. Second one was a year later when me and my GF went to see them. We sat up in the balcony (front seats) and was able to look down on them unobstructed. While they were playing, the bass and drums was actually making the balcony vibrate. Pretty intense. My GF is partially deaf, so while she can't really make out the vocals, she loves the drumming, so she was in heaven.

lol do memories from this forum count? I've had some good lulz here...

Seriously though, the first AA album that I bought was a pretty great experience. My t-shirts have earned me some female admirers too, that's always fun :D Seeing the band in concert was one of the best performances I've been to, but I found the night too long, there were something like 4 or 5 warmup bands so my body was already kind of tired and abused by their set XD