Amon Amarth on youtube

Freki

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2012
If you look at the statistics on aa-vids on youtube you will see that they have exploded lately, basically all of the ones ive seen. Some vids that had a couple of hundred thousand views a year ago have a couple of million views now. Why this is I dont know, could be their intensive touring, the awesome new album in 2011 or something else. I think personally that skyrim actually is part of it. Like it or not but you see a lot of skyrim-related comments on the vids. In any case I think 2013 will be very good for Amon Amarth!

Can't wait for Sweden Rock!

I'm always checking out AA on youtube. The other day I saw a, unfortunately, low quality video of AA's 2012 Summerbreeze performance of North Sea Storm. It was taken from the crowd where a group of 50 - 100 fans were sitting on the ground rowing as though in a longship. When I get home I'll post the video here. It was awesome!

I'm always checking out AA on youtube. The other day I saw a, unfortunately, low quality video of AA's 2012 Summerbreeze performance of North Sea Storm. It was taken from the crowd where a group of 50 - 100 fans were sitting on the ground rowing as though in a longship. When I get home I'll post the video here. It was awesome!

That sounds absolutely ridiculous. I cannot wait to see this!