Amon Amarth opens online store

:Smug:

Anybody from the US order from Victoriousmerch yet? How long does it take to ship and received? They have some badass stuff I can't find anywhere. I bought the key/bottleopener/lanyard last year when they came but it broke and now I need a replacement. That Twilight shirt looks awesome too!

Yet another triumph for VM store, I ordered the shorts, and they are so cool, and as usual they came with 3 cd’s a big bundle of AA poster and stickers. Best merch for the best band in the world!!!

:Smug:

Okay, so I guess it takes at least 3 weeks to arrive into the US from VictoriousMerch! Thats about the same as ordering from Nuclear Blast Germany. Whats weird is that I bought a Kataklysm box set from an Ebay user from Germany and it took only 1 week to arrive. Yeah, the exchange/pay rate sucks but thats better than what JSRDIRECT has to offer! Here I go!

The key ring/bottle opener is available on VictoriousMerch. Also JSR does not have the "Twilight" shirt. And so many others!!

i feel like i just got bitch slapped by those prices. for 1 sweatshirt + shipping to the US was almost $100 !!!!!! what the fuck!! i really want one, but i dont want to spend $100 to get one sweatshirt (even though its a fucking awesome sweatshirt)

586_0.jpg

THONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!