Amon Amarth + Prince of Persia = Valhall Awaits Me

Danozuke

New Metal Member
Mar 31, 2007
Sincelejo, Colombia
Hi everyone, i've just joined the forum. I think AA Rules!! :kickass:

I'm also a prince of persia fan, and when i heard "Valhall Awaits Me" i knew there was stuff to make an AMV out that.. wouldn't be the first AMV of Prince of Persia i make, using Amon Amarth Music.

Ok, Here's a link for the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IvWsKr7oyU

You must know that: If you like Amon Amarth, you'll like this video... if you like Prince of Persia, you'll lik this video.. if you don't like them... What the hell you're watching anyways, so thanks!

Thank you guys... i'm planning to make another with "Cry of the Black Birds", but, i'll be mixing clips from the actual vid and those of Prince of Persia.... As soon as i upload it i'll post a link... I'm already working on it!

This is an awesome vid! couldnt stop me watching it more than once hehe

dont need to talk of the music, we already all know it rocks, but what you did with the vid is very great. the rythm of the images matches the song and the images themselves are very cool!

not really a fan of songs over animation but hey what happened to this original prince of persia?

PC_prince_of_persia.jpg

thumb_prince.jpg

It's difficult making AMV's with that PoP (i'm not saying is a bad game... never)

But, since the new series are 3D animated and stuff, videos are more atractive!

Well i like the older 2D Mario games much more anyway, Super Mario on SNES was teh shit

thread hijacking but i couldnt resist. theres a new paper mario game coming out for the wii. all the levels have a 2d and 3d feature; at any time you can switch between them too.

back on topic!:

movie was tight i never got into pop though :/ seems like a cool game from the vid i might have to check it out sometime

Hi everybody. It's been a long time since i last posted. The reason i don't post very often is because here in Colombia metal is not the favorite Music. The hell with it, it's MY favorite music. Now... there are 2 videos that i made (also Prince of Persia videos, with Amon Amarth music) that i never posted on youtube. Well here's one of them: the Unreleased version of "Gods of War Arise". This video was the base for my other AMV "Valhall Awaits Me". the reason i didn't post it is because i didn't like how i edited the video.

Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9iab7xeWb0