AMON AMARTH touring Canada in November?

Two canadian dates with the lineup of CHILDREN OF BODOM, TRIVIUM and AMON AMARTH have been announced in the month of November, presumably the start of a North American tour later this year. Confirmed dates are as follows:

November 9 - Quebec City, CAN @ Theatre Capitole
November 10 - Montreal, CAN @ Medley

That's what I got at SMNnews. Can't wait!

Btw, if any cool canucks would be willing to host some belgian redneck for this tour, it would be greatly appreciated. We could drink Jager and tell old folk stories around a few beers and bonfire. I am looking at Toronto or Quebec (area). Serious people of legal age only !!

Belgar said:
Btw, if any cool canucks would be willing to host some belgian redneck for this tour, it would be greatly appreciated. We could drink Jager and tell old folk stories around a few beers and bonfire. I am looking at Toronto or Quebec (area). Serious people of legal age only !!

....so he finally accepted the fact of being a belgian redneck. ...also a polish one is looking for a shelter, that is if they play there on Saturday, as a payment I will give a .....

It may have sounded like a stupid question, but I just got this news the other day. I wanted to confirm that AA was going to be touring with COB and Trivium. Didn't want to get my hopes up for nothin :p

Nordic_Elf said:
It may have sounded like a stupid question, but I just got this news the other day. I wanted to confirm that AA was going to be touring with COB and Trivium. Didn't want to get my hopes up for nothin :p

I don't see how this tour line up is beneficial/better than some others they were offered. Does COB have any substantial fun base in N.A.?

CoB is one of the bands that i like, but can't figure out why. Must be the guitar masturbation, but yeah they have a solid fanbase. Trivium kinda sucks, everytime a song sounds cool, they do clean vox or a breakdown and ruin it for me, either way though, any AA is better than no AA!