amon amarth US HEADLINING TOUR!!!!

I just bought 3 tickests to the NY show @ Irving Plaza.

I don't know if I've been to that place before or not. I've seen many bands @ small venues in NY before, but I'm very bad @ remembering names, people or places :err:

It's a nice venue. It's pretty small.

December
1 - Worcester, MA - The Palladium
2 - Philadelphia, PA - The Trocadero
3 - New York, NY - The Fillmore
5 - Montréal, QC - Medley
9 - St. Paul, MN - Station 4
11 - Englewood, CO - Gothic Theater
12 - Salt Lake City, UT - Avalon Theater
14 - Vancouver, BC - Croatian Cultural Centre
15 - Seattle, WA - El Corazon
16 - Portland, OR - Hawthorne Theater
18 - San Francisco, CA - Slim's
19 - Los Angeles, CA - The Avalon

date added in there for montreal!!!!!!

EDIT** please sticky!!!

On the www.ticketpro.ca they are selling AA tickets for montreal :
Tuesday 4 DÉC 2007 19:00 Le Medley
DECAPITATED + HIMSA + SONIC SYNDICATE

Who's right??? BTW, any date and i'll be there

Hey man I will definitely be there, I just purchased 2 tickets for the show myself. If you need some people to headbang with let me know! Btw is that venue 18+ or 21 and up? My sister is 19 and she really really wants to go.

thx bro. i appreciate that that. yea i just called firestone the show is 18+ ur sis is good to go.

thx bro. i appreciate that that. yea i just called firestone the show is 18+ ur sis is good to go.

Awesome, we're all set. I'll be the guy with the black Amon Amarth shirt with long hair.

Haha, no I'll probably get stomped because I'm in the process of growing my hair back out and it looks like teh emo.

Anyone else besides Noiremorte and I going to the LA show??? If so FUCKING TELL ME DAMN IT please.

ill be at the la and san diego shows:headbang: was at the last la show w/ bodom. think i saw your gimp ass haha no offense :kickass:

I'm getting my tickets at the day of the show, if shit sells out (seriously doubt it) I'm charging through the back door or start SMS'ing the dudes for some passes, wait, I think the other way around

Why would you want to chance it, well you know the AA guys you can just text them to kill a couple Sonic Syndicate fans to make room for you.:heh:

Why would you want to chance it, well you know the AA guys you can just text them to kill a couple Sonic Syndicate fans to make room for you.:heh:

what's the size of the venue that they're scheduled to play at in Orlando?, I don't see this tour drawing any more than COB which that one (the first one) in Tampa wasn't that crowded, Orlando is no more metal than Tampa therefore I cannot see more than 300-400 absolute max, anyway the crew of me, the other neck and the toilet crusher are going to be there with Full Force, one way or another, maybe one or two more