amon amarth US HEADLINING TOUR!!!!

I couldn't get shirts because I didn't have enough money :mad:

But here are some pictures I took on my phone. Some of them are blurry because I kept on getting shoved around lol.
Photo-0012.jpg

Himsa playing... I thought they were okay. Decapitated would have been way better
Photo-0015.jpg

Photo-0016.jpg

Photo-0017.jpg

Photo-0019-1.jpg

Photo-0020.jpg

Photo-0021.jpg

Photo-0023.jpg

Photo-0025-1.jpg

Photo-0026.jpg

Photo-0025.jpg

Photo-0028.jpg

Me and my friend with AA (cept for Johan. Got a pic with him at SOTU though...) Two of the guys are behind us, so you can't really see.

HAHA yessir!!! That was me and my neck hurts like a mother fucker haha. I went crazy for ancient sign for the end part. What shirt were you wearing and what do you look like??

Hi Ryan!

Look forward to hooking up at the next one! I was the tall (more or less) fellow with a grey beard and glasses. I think that I was the oldest guy there! I had the black AA shirt with the grey Mjolnir imprint, and wearing a Mjolnir necklace. H-D sweatjacket tied around my waist, black jeans and black boots. I was moving around quite a bit, but generally either behind you or to your left.

You are indeed a lucky man to find a woman who likes metal, especially OUR kind of metal. Happy Solstice, Good Yule, and Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Hi Ryan!

Look forward to hooking up at the next one! I was the tall (more or less) fellow with a grey beard and glasses. I think that I was the oldest guy there! I had the black AA shirt with the grey Mjolnir imprint, and wearing a Mjolnir necklace. H-D sweatjacket tied around my waist, black jeans and black boots. I was moving around quite a bit, but generally either behind you or to your left.

You are indeed a lucky man to find a woman who likes metal, especially OUR kind of metal. Happy Solstice, Good Yule, and Happy Holidays to you and yours.
Yes I am! Thank you very much. I remember seeing a dude to my left who was bald and had a gray beard and was with a woman. Or wait were you with some other dude who was fairly tall?