Amon Tatoos

I will be getting one this summer I think, have been looking through Truls' book of Viking tatoos and there is alot of cool stuff there.
Patric do you have a picture of "your" dragon?

Yeah of course! Imagine this dragon with a bigger body that spins around most of the arm.

drage9659.jpg

Ahh, that looks cool mate :)
Its something like that Im looking for...
The Viking Tatoo book does have alot of cool stuff, so I think I will look throgh that some more...

Viking tattoo book? Sweetness, there is such a thing? Otherwise, I'm sure you've seen it, but check tattoo.dk for Viking motives...it's where I'm getting my shit done.

NP: Immolation-Under the Supreme

Yup, there is such a thing, well acctually its a Viking anc Celtic tattoo book ;)
But Celtic stuff is quite nice as well, though Ive got to have a Viking tattoo...

Aggressor said:
Yup, there is such a thing, well acctually its a Viking anc Celtic tattoo book ;)
But Celtic stuff is quite nice as well, though Ive got to have a Viking tattoo...

Glad you're going Viking...so, do you have any special motive in mind?

Sweet indeed. How are you planning the ravens? In a naturalistic way? I've been thinking of an Haidian sun on my back.

oh, i thought Johan's tatoo was a representation of Odin.. i guess i never got to take a close look at it.

i'd like to get a viking/celtic oriented tatoo but i'm still undecided about what to get tatooed really. i've thought of many things but i always hesitate, i dont want to regret it later.

Celtik:Johan's IS Odin. It's very awesome upclose. It's not finished, though. Mine's an aegismundr (on left bicep).

Paddy: WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN??? I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH, YOU KNOW!!/T