Amon Tatoos

heh thats cool, Varg will be french. ;)
but i think you must know how to speak proper french to be accepted in it, so Varg will have to open his french grammar books.. unless he already speaks french but i don't know.

mmmh i don't know.. i mean how can an army fight well if the soldiers can't understand eachother? this is comparable to the FIFA world team that always looses 5 to 0 cause its composed of players from all around the world who don't understand eachother. :)

by the way, i know a pretty cool story about the french foreign legion.
my brother knows this french officer of the legion who had a japanese soldier in his division. the japanese guy had finished his service and was preparing to go back to japan. but before going he came to see that officer and told him "you are the only master i've ever had so i offer you this" and he bowed and held up a samouraï sword to the officer. thats pretty cool, yeah. :)

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
Well it's not really that any western army these days get to the fighting before they complete a little step called Training. Otherwise I'd be out there, man, in Ira(q/n) wherever...

The French Foreig Leigion were the first to set foot in the Middle East this time around. You just never get to hear that part on the news.

I'll have a tatoo this summer when I'll be 18, it's gonna be a big Genocide on my back
....Eat smoke and grind

This summer; money permitting; I'd like to get my back tattooed with the OSFTGH cover. Plus I had this cool design for ravens on my shoulders.

My friend had a badass tattoo idea. Down his spine is Gungnir, pointing upwards, with the tendrils splayed out across his back, neck, and shoulders.

I thought of getting a sword with runes down my spine. It's expensive, though, because of size. The spine is very OOOOOUCH to tattoo, too. Mind you, I've had two kids. I have no fear anymore...LOL.

Anglorfin said:
My friend had a badass tattoo idea. Down his spine is Gungnir, pointing upwards, with the tendrils splayed out across his back, neck, and shoulders.

I still think thats one of my best ideas ever.

Im going to get a sleeve done. Ive been thinking about for a LONG TIME NOW!!! Im having a hard time tho figuring what to do and what it would look like. I want it to be 100% viking. I know I want a runeword written on the inside of my forarm , 2 crows and a dragon in there too. But I got to fill the rest of my arm. And the tattoo artist I want is in Denmark(Im in Canada). Maybe some knotwork??? I dont know...

Tomasz said:
That particular cover in the form of tatoo may not look up to your expectations, unless they're pretty low. I wasn't too impresed when I saw one of those on this one australian redneck.

I meant to say part of my back. Or at least somewhere on my back. Not a really huge tattoo or anything. But if you say it looks bad then, damnit. But I got other ideas.