Amon's Videos??!!!

Belgar said:
+ I have Six Feet Under Amerika The Brutal as well.

LOL. 6ft under what a bunch of pansies these guys are. I wonder how they come up with such simple riffs&beats .... maybe it fits the nu metal scene.

You got that right. They're heading nu-metal direction, and the video, well not much can be said. Seems as if it was entirely made of children's drawings.

Thorshammer said:
I now have it. The only thing is it's 71.7 mb. So what I was thinking is zip it up into 1.44mb files and upload wm to yahoo groups unless someone knows an alternative? + I have Six Feet Under Amerika The Brutal as well.
Do you have Aol Instant Messenger? I have cable, so if you have it you could send it over that and it wouldn't take very long at all..

Thorshammer said:
I now have it. The only thing is it's 71.7 mb. So what I was thinking is zip it up into 1.44mb files and upload wm to yahoo groups unless someone knows an alternative? + I have Six Feet Under Amerika The Brutal as well.

Don't know with format you have now(but sounds like mpg or shit like that when I look at the size in relationship to the length), but I'd say you should convert your current file to .avi using divx codecs.
Then up it on a ftp or http(means you just create a webside with this file on it) and spread it via various P2P clients(please without any viruses:rolleyes: ) and everybody is happy;):)

I finally worked it out. I don't know how to upload yet so what I will do is tonight at around 8pm UK time i wil connect to jagaren.no-ip.info hub and if any one wants it can have it. The file is Death in Fire.avi.

Reactions: VVV
Saw it on TV... to be honest, I'm a little bit diappointed, because I thought it will be an real clip with story etc. but it's "only" a (good) live-video...

"Death in fire" would have been sth. to make more out of ... ships, swords, girls ... and all that burning haha

71.7 mb. So what I was thinking is zip it up into 1.44mb <--- ? As far as im concern compressing 71.7 meg into 1.44 meg is impossible!!!!!! Its not even 5% of its size... compression software cant do THAT much :D