Amorphis Album #12 (September 4, 2015)

http://www.levykauppax.fi/book/amorphis/amorphis/#kirja-1

CJdSLYFWEAACOTH.jpg:large

English version?

I asked Tomi K. - He said it was up to the publisher. We need a crash course in Finnish or common sense from the publisher. After all, Finnish is spoken by less than 6 million people.
I am seriously considering buying it nevertheless, but it'd be nice to be able to actually read it.

Awesome thanks fer the heads up guys, just bought the digital single Death of a King and on my second listen now...

Love it! That chorus is sublime and gotta say those growls throughout the verses really suit the song. Just a darn cool tune really sets up the record going to be a long wait. New Amorphis, Paradise Lost, Queensryche, Maiden and Sevendust all in the one year \m/

Okay fair call then. On a positive note though, if said radio friendly single were to gain them more ears then maybe not such a bad thing hmmm!?;)

Know what you mean though, to the already converted we would probably want to hear something more to our liking! \m/

I'm expecting predictable, but "boring" tends to be in relation when it comes to this band.
Turned out pretty close to what I was expecting, it's a fun track. I doubt it will end up sounding like a stick in a pile* either...

* tikku paskassa :D

Solid enough track, a grower no doubt!

Pre-ordered the bonus tracks digipak, not long now. Thankfully Maiden will arrive first and make the wait easier \m/

This is nothing to do with the album, but the UTRC visual upgrade of the home pages.
Is it just me, or is the neW web site... a bit too modern? Only for social media heavy users?

Let's imagine that there is some new dude interested about the band. There is nothing to him/her on the web site about the band, history, albums etc.