Amorphis photos

I just came across this band picture, does anyone happen to have a larger version of it? Or maybe somebody can tell me where it comes from (year, album, etc, I'm guessing early Joutsen era?) so I can search for it myself? I like the "feel" of this photo, it's very nice.

2s7w4so.jpg

Thanks!

Great show at Huvila-tent on last Saturday!
I loved that atmospheric acoustic part with some ethnic and progressive vibes. Pekko Käppi played the jouhikko, which certainly brought intriguing, unique "ancient sound" to the music. And Sakari Kukko's original style for playing sax and flute is always pleasant to hear live as well. Personally I could have listen to this kind of playing even more, thought that an acoustic EP with similar arrangements could be intriguing to listen to!

Another highlight for me was Her Alone, as Tomi and Anneke van Giersbergen made a beautiful duet of it. It was cool to hear how also House of Sleep got a completely new vibe in it, as Anneke was singing on it as well.
And of course the songs from Under the Red Cloud worked well live as well.

IMG_3726_zpsjiw63yxa.jpg

IMG_3722_zpshkdpcppa.jpg

IMG_3730_02_zpsu3eyapve.jpg

IMG_3734_zpsrgwevwjr.jpg

IMG_3749_zpsq9femhkj.jpg

IMG_3800_zpsqjcvi68j.jpg

IMG_3751_zps8ww3hfjw.jpg

IMG_3769_zpsx7211ga6.jpg

IMG_3830_zpsjvvq9v5t.jpg

I liked also the poem performance by Pekka Kainulainen, and he was performing a thrilling, giant mythological creature as well:

IMG_3779_zpsedu53lgo.jpg

IMG_3775_zpslzhy0itc.jpg

Sadly, I couldn't be there, but I am still so grateful for that livestream via YouTube...

I liked both sets. Highlight for me definitly was "Tree of Ages", great song. Downer for me was Anneke van Giershagen. To be frank, I never heard of her before. I am sure she is good on her own, but those duets did absolutely nothing for me. It would've been great had the boys played "Winter's Sleep" as encore of the 2nd set instead of that duet version of "House of Sleep".