Amorphis photos

I, frankly, see no point in those gloves. Add absolutely nothing to his look.
Also, I did like Esa's previous beard style better - made him look younger.

It's okay, they have a deal - the other 364 days of the year Santa works for them. From an incognito office around the corner from Tavastia, under a pseudonym and usually not dressed in red, but the beard's there for sure.

Aaahahahaa! I needed to read this twice to get a joke, now I'm laughing here by myself and feeling dully 'cause there is no one I could to tell the joke so that other would get it. :loco:
Really :lol:

Tomi is really kinky-looking with those gloves.
Umm...just saying.

I, frankly, see no point in those gloves. Add absolutely nothing to his look.

He needs mirrored aviators to get the full retro-blackened-necro vibe going.

That or his hands sweat or the toaster mic gives him blisters.

Also, I did like Esa's previous beard style better - made him look younger.

Hey, greybeard happens. :cry:

lol

969169_10152323719398764_1320531874_n.jpg

This one is a killer:

1526724_10152323720558764_1866673309_n.jpg

Good pics, trin.

In case somebody wants to see pics from Belgrade, Hamferð
and Amorphis. THe pics aren't mine, of course.

But he was very polite :D

Very, very polite. I haven't seen many merch tables in my life, but of all, this one was the most enjoyable one to visit. The dude is really cool, works fast, but in a relaxed, polite manner. Like I've said, you just have to give him money.
The fact that he looks like Thor only helps.

What's his name, anyway?

Someone Kapanen.

I got the Autumn 2013 catalogue and all. That's one hell of a professional enterprise! More power to him! Especially for the fact that prices were adjusted for local purchasing power. (An increasing number of merch stands don't do that and I love to boycott them.)

But I still wonder whatever happened to the previous guy - Teemu.

Someone Kapanen.

I got the Autumn 2013 catalogue and all. That's one hell of a professional enterprise! More power to him! Especially for the fact that prices were adjusted for local purchasing power. (An increasing number of merch stands don't do that and I love to boycott them.)

Yeah, I got that one too. Hopefully, list of bands working with him will expand soon. He does seem professional and all.

I hated that there wasn't a Amorphis 2014 Tour shirt though.

Could be, but doesn't have to. It's also the default middle name for Amorphis bassists, and only one of them is half Swedish.

Haha