Amorphis photos

I also didn't see him at all, just raised my arms so high I could.

Should have tried that, too, or better yet, worn my platform boots. ;) For those who weren't there, see below for an impression of our view of the stage.... When I went a bit to the side during the last couple of songs, I could finally see the drumkit and the man behind it, but there were people in front of me so I ended up with only two usable shots of him.

Anyway, here's the whole photo album...

forum_ruis2013.jpg

So here are photos from the Hyvinkää gig

Thanks! :) yeah, it was a nice gig, although I'm still waiting for them to play Mission again somewhere within 250 km of the capital region. (In other words, same setlist as Tuska & Ruisrock.) The lights were pretty, especially for the guitarists:

valot.jpg

My only complaint would have been that Sande didn't get enough of said light, and both he and Niclas were "kind of blue" most of the time. ;) But anyway, here's the photo album...

And here's a few outtakes fer ya:

100713Forum1.jpg

100713Forum2.jpg

100713Forum3.jpg

100713Forum4.jpg

100713Forum5.jpg

100713Forum6.jpg

100713Forum7.jpg

100713Forum8.jpg

100713Forum9.jpg

100713Forum10.jpg

100713Forum11.jpg

100713Forum12.jpg

A few pics from last Saturday here. As a warm-up act, Amorphis weren't allowed to bring their own backdrops, but thanks to Snoopy's new bass drum heads there was at least a hint of Circle-style decoration. ;)

200713kaikki.jpg

Here's the photos from last weekend, featuring some new gear. Except that in Nicu's case, it doesn't look very new - but it's the first time I've ever seen him play a five-string on stage, although he used one in the studio a year ago. Too bad the light was nothing if not shitty on his and Tomi's side of the stage (but at least they were both visible, which is more than could be said of Snoopy...)

RRR_uudet.jpg

Looks like production in the stage elements are improving. They should be ready for a full world tour. Ready, set, go! zzzzz not gonna happen is it.

Knotwork is not easy and the line quality on that is pretty good.

And speaking of the ravens...just made an appointment for Feb. 6 to get the background done.

Don't think I'm ever catching up with Tomi J., though.

Dudes are looking quote fresh, just a couple of days after five weeks tour. :) I would look like a zombie.

Hard Rock Cafe is an ovepriced overrated franchise that serves shit food and expensive drinks, which in most cases doesn't have much to do with rock anyway.
You haven't missed much, in other words :)