Amorphis Show

Just noticed on Blabbermouth.net, an official announcement from Amorphis stating that they've resigned to Nuclear Blast, and how their "new" sounds is mentioned..."And for the people who wonder how AMORPHIS sounds today, it's EPIC, HEAVY and MELODIC with a mixture of GROWLING VOCALS!!!"

Oh, what thrills. I'm so excited. Bleh. Now all the typical fucking american metal fans can rejoice because they got their precious death metal growls back. I like death vox but......not in Amorphis. Sorry.

Damnationx said:
just wanted to be a smartass and add my one word reply before breaking the cycle! =D

"Rainroom" kicks so much ass! :hotjump: Just thought I'd add that. Anyway, it'll be interesting to hear new Amorphis with growls. I think I'll wait until I hear material to pass judgment...

I agree, I won't pass judgement just yet. Just my personal worries that it's going to be a retread of their old sound.....I hope not. If it's a combination of their older sound and their more recent sound, that could make an interesting mix though. I'll just have to wait and see.