Amott leaves ESP

I guess he did play RG's back in the Carcass days, didn't he? Still, doesn't seem like a likely fit...ugghh, he'll probably go to Dean like so many others

Dean is the most likely choice for Mike. His favorite guitars for a long time were Gibson Flying V's, but I don't see Gibson offering him anything. Dean makes sense. Mike is a HUGE Dave Mustaine fan. Maybe he'll show up with a VMNT?

My guess would be Dean as well since Rudy Schenker is one of Mike's all time fav guitarists.....I think it would be killer though if he and Bill Steer got Ibanez sig's for the Carcass reunion...especially Bill's black FGM100 with lightning bolt inlay or something like it.

My guess would be Dean as well since Rudy Schenker is one of Mike's all time fav guitarists.....I think it would be killer though if he and Bill Steer got Ibanez sig's for the Carcass reunion...especially Bill's black FGM100 with lightning bolt inlay or something like it.
It's a bit late for that. It doesn't seem like that many of the band members are into the reunion, especially Bill Steer. More like a "lets do this and get it over with" type of thing,