AMT Legend Pedals...

Ola Englund

Only gay in the village
Dec 1, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
www.olaenglund.com
Fuck man I'm pretty impressed with these pedals. They are Jfet pedals modeled after the circuits of different well known amps E1= Engl Fireball, P1 = PEavey 5150, B1 = some Bogner.

Also got a chance to try out my Randall Iso cab. A bit boomy in the lowend but I think it sounds pretty cool. Wonder why I got one? Well my old neighbor moved out. In comes the new complaining dick head.

Anyway here's a demonstration video:

EDIT: now uploaded another video of their drive series. NOTE these are distortion pedals unlike the Legend series that are preamps:

EDIT: And yet another video of the Legend pedals in a mix!

Last edited by a moderator:
E1 sounded pretty cool, others not so much. Cabinet is definitely a lot boomier than your Mesa, that's for certain. Cool video regardless, been curious about these for a while. Hearing them in a mix would be awesome.

The boominess is getting in the way..

Sorry to hear about the neighbor thing. He/she just needs some time to adjust :heh:

Cool vid, I have brought these up before on here, general reaction was "meh" by most but I still had some faith :lol:

Had a chance to listen to the demos. Just my opinion Ola, but I think they're all very underwhelming tones. I would much rather use a Pod 2.0 than these.

Yup!!

Stick to your amps dude and fuck the neighbour! ;)

Of course man, this is just me helping out AMT with some demos. For the price per epdal I think they are phenomenal!

I'm just now editing another test where I try out their Drive pedals. Distortion pedals that you use in front of a clean guitar amp(the Legend series are preamps to be used with poweramps or loops).