An actual Alexi Laiho impersonation competition!!111

^^ Thanks. I had my dad's Marshall mic'd there, glad it turned out okay haha. And yeah you're right, some creative/funny video will probably win.

^ :cool: haha I re-drew those tattoos on my hand a bunch of times due to washing my hands and having it sorta rub off and stuff.

They probably announce it on CoB official website and yes, that erikwhildchildpalmer guy was about two weeks too late.

Props to peeps here that entered,especially Lowberg and Eveningninja for actually going through with it after I name-dropped (it wasn't meant as pressure btw, you guys were the first Americans that came to mind. ;) The 'trashed,lost in Helsinki' spoof and CobNews impersonation are also decent competition.. The winner's to be announced 'soon' apparently, so says the metalinjection twitterfeed anyways ;)

I found that first-picked guy's video not very interesting, standing on a stage performing a rather half-assed mimicking routine of Chaos Ridden Years audio tracks for the majority of the video. He definitely looked a lot like Alexi though, if you can call biological makeup being ''fucking good'' then yeah he was fucking good.

I found that first-picked guy's video not very interesting, standing on a stage performing a rather half-assed mimicking routine of Chaos Ridden Years audio tracks for the majority of the video. He definitely looked a lot like Alexi though, if you can call biological makeup being ''fucking good'' then yeah he was fucking good.

Well I also meant the part after the stage performance...
But I've also seen worse stage performance mimicking though..

I'm sure the truth is Alexi is probably freaked out about how some people look exactly the same and even repeat the same phrases. Seriously, some of these people worry me :lol: They are like Alexi clones. I mean really, think about... these people walk around in public looking exactly like Alexi haha. As for the winner, whatever, he is a kid so at least he will use the guitar.

I wanted Lowberg or the "YAOW WOW" guy to win though.

What pisses me off is that the judges were apparently impressed by the winning kid's guitar playing when HE WASNT ACTUALLY PLAYING

He was (badly) mimicking playing to a direct audio rip of this one old finnish interview with Alexi. Which even if you didn't know where it was from, it was still obvious that the kid was just fucking faking it. Which is cool if the judges knew and just didnt care, but this doesn't seem to be the case.

Whatever.