An amusing story

Ain't it the truth? :lol:

"I can't get a girl 'cos I ain't got a car/I can't get a car 'cos I ain't got a job"

Why do women (with the exception of the lovely lasses on this 'ere BB) always have to be so bloody superficial? I don't have a car, nor do I have any use for one because I can't drive. Does that make me any less worthwhile than some yob who treats people like shit but gets away with it because he owns a Porsche?

Rant mode *off* :).

W

Originally posted by Wrathchild
Ain't it the truth? :lol:

"I can't get a girl 'cos I ain't got a car/I can't get a car 'cos I ain't got a job"

Why do women (with the exception of the lovely lasses on this 'ere BB) always have to be so bloody superficial? I don't have a car, nor do I have any use for one because I can't drive. Does that make me any less worthwhile than some yob who treats people like shit but gets away with it because he owns a Porsche?

Rant mode *off* :).

W

Yes,if he owns a porche that means he's rich,so chicks like that cos then they can sponge off him,it's sad but true i'm afraid wrathy. Get your lisence.NOW

I'm getting my Ls next week I think :) Hahaha.

Hahahaha Tim, yep yep yep... Richie's already had a word to me about Tanya! At a gig a while ago he saw me and the first thing he said to me was "SHE'S MINE!" Haahahaha!

I said "Yep ok" because I had my eyes on this other girl previously mentioned on this thread hahahaha.