an awesome idea for a job when i start being unemployed

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
sooo come jan15th i'll be unemployed, right? but i'll be in school 'til may.

but from may-september (and possibly longer) i will be unemployed and out of school!

so here's my idea for a job.

dan's roommate is the dude who drives strippers from house to house and stands in the corner with his arms folded and makes sure they don't grope/rape her.

what if i rented out slitherace for the girl to put around her neck while she strips for $50 a night? and i would have to come along and make sure he doesn't get manhandled/hurt or grabbed by thug stripper hirers.

one of my coworkers' sons works as a stripper driver body guarder drunk frat boy subduer...it sounds pretty much like a mobile bouncer. you've got to ensure the safety of the stripper, and ensure nobody welshes out on the payment. You also have to have no hesitation at putting someone down, because you'll be outnumbered by a gang of drunks everywhere.

haha

drunken frat boys: would you be intimidated by this man:
xfer2.jpg

you know what, alex?

i'm in my 30s and i've refused all stripper watching ops, except when i worked with a woman who stripped. she had 8 kids.

for you to want to exploit the shit out of women and snakes is atrocious! are you f(*@#(*@# crazy?