An epic trolling

He's probably an absolute cunt but man, some people just fucking ask to get the piss taken out of them and no one does it better!

He's like Maddox from years back (not sure if he is still doing stuff online), rips the fuck out of something for his own amusement and is most likely an utter cunt to be around in real life.:Smokedev:

How'd you verify it one way or the other? I looked up the ski shop in one of them, and it does exist, but I didn't venture any further.

Some of the people would have to be seriously stupid if it's true though. Like the cat poster woman. That one had me in tears though, particularly when I saw the last poster.

Most of them are works of fiction. He's trolling the internet, not the people he's replying to. (Because they're not real.)
The biggest 'tell' for me is how everyone ends with "don't message me again". As someone who has pissed off many and varied people in my time, I can confidently say no-one has ever bothered to say anything along the lines of "don't ever message me again" just so I can reply "OK". Except when they block you and you start contacting them from a different account/email/etc.