An Insult To Metal

I live 10 minutes away from the Alrosa VIlla(ive seen tons of shows there), my friend got Dimes blood splattered on his shirt. He saw Dimebags head get shot at point blank range, after he got shot in the torso area. He called me after the show and was crying because he was exicted about Damageplans future but it all ended within seconds.

RIP..................DIMEBAG

no shit...even if it was about the Drowning Pool frontman(even though I totally didn't dig that band or his singing). actually ...didn't that guy pretty much kill himself with a drug overdose?

Wait a minute, I heard he just died in his sleep because of natural causes at 33. I guess people were baffled because he died like that so young.

Holy shit, I'm so sorry for that...

Luz.-

Alteredmindeath said:
I live 10 minutes away from the Alrosa VIlla(ive seen tons of shows there), my friend got Dimes blood splattered on his shirt. He saw Dimebags head get shot at point blank range, after he got shot in the torso area. He called me after the show and was crying because he was exicted about Damageplans future but it all ended within seconds.

RIP..................DIMEBAG