An Ode to Woe

Ozzloaf

Art Geek
Jun 14, 2008
Hi,

I just got An Ode to Woe by My Dying Bride and I'm listening to it for the first time now. Am I the only one that thinks that it's really badly mixed??? I haven't watched the dvd yet but the vocals on the cd are almost inaudible. I'm really disappointed. :(

The music however sounds awesome! My first time listening to MDB! :kickass:

Jake

so the vocals are in the mix low? big deal, heaps of bands mix out the bass which is an even greater crime

I'm glad you're blocked because I'm sure what ever you said was totally retarded... anyway, the vocals get better about halfway through. Also when he does screams, they're more prominent than his "clean" singing voice.

I love MDB, and got An Ode To Woe.. But only watched the DVD. The mix could indeed be better. Pretty good song selection. But the keyboardist chick looks like she's so pissed off, and doesn't want to be there. Which bugged me for some reason. It's not too bad, but i've seen better live performances. I was a little dissapointed with Deathless Kings, it just pales a little in comparison to their previous efforts. Good album, but not an awesome album. And this live performance was also good, but not awesome. =)

MDB are presently in the studio working on a new album. I'll wait for that. Anyway, last night, I listened to the "Dreadful Hours" an excellent album. For me, it's between that and TLTS as my favorites from this band.

I'm glad you're blocked because I'm sure what ever you said was totally retarded... anyway, the vocals get better about halfway through. Also when he does screams, they're more prominent than his "clean" singing voice.

you are right, what he said was totally retarded:mad: