you're absolutely right guys.
i checked the mix again...it sucks!
i also hate the drums, programmed them new,
sound much tighter right now.
guess i'll have to make a new version again, haha! :D

thanks for the feedback guys!:)

cheers
S.

This sounds really good, man. There's something I don't like about the cymbals. They sound kind of muddy or dirty, I don't know. I also think that the snare drum should be a little louder. Everything else sounds great. Great song!

edit: actually, it's the whole drumkit what I think that sounds muddy. Did you apply some saturation or any similar effect?

haha, everybody complains about the cymbals and drums in general.
i just took a preset from metal foundry to have acceptable sound while tracking.
now i need to track the bass first, when it's done i'll start tweaking the drums.

thanks a lot for the feedback!!!:)

cheers
S.

here's another try, i worked with a multiband
compressor this time...this thing does wonders!
rythm guitars are completely new!:)

FEEDBACK PLEASE!!!

NEW TRY (real bass, new mix)

cheers
S.

PS: the snare in the mix sounds slamming, when "mastered" it sounds like shit, totally weak...WTF!?

here's another try, i worked with a multiband
compressor this time...this thing does wonders!
rythm guitars are completely new!:)

FEEDBACK PLEASE!!!

UBER NEW MIX (finally it sounds good to me)

cheers
S.

PS: the snare in the mix sounds slamming, when "mastered" it sounds like shit, totally weak...WTF!?

Hmm, I think that guitars are TOO loud now, way too loud and they are too middly. But man, they are reaaaaaaally loud. I would also raise the bass a little, but it might be because of the overloud guitars. I also liked the other tone more.

Drums sound ok, though I can say I really love the snare (it sounds good anyway, just maybe a little over-compressed). Bass drum sounds WAY better than the original mix
Concerning the snare after mastering, read this, it might help: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/production-tips/525254-why-does-my-mastering-smash-my-snares.html

@LosingReality
thanks man!
i'll try to raise the "out" mic signal,
this should give the kick a little more power.

@Dexter_prog
thanks man!
i was trying out a tube saturation plugin on the "guitars" group, forgot to remove it!:D
thanks fpr the link to the snare thread, just downloaded GClip,i'll take a closer look at this tomorrow.

cheers
S.

The drum sounds ultra mega hyper compressed!lol The drum seems lifeless. The mix pumping too. But the guitars sounds good. I really like the music.

thanks for the feedback, nice to see you like the song!:)
haha, yeah now that you have mentioned it, especially the snare sounds overcompressed. compression, transient designer and an extreme gate
i gues that was just too much for the snare :D
i used no compression on the overheads and just a little bit on the bassdrum

i'm just trying to figure out where the punping is coming from.
i didn't use a sum compressor...could it be the limiter!?:err:

cheers
S.