ANAAL NATHRAKH Singer Calls New Album 'Utter Savagery With Little Twists'

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
1ptrans.gif
ANAAL NATHRAKH Singer Calls New Album 'Utter Savagery With Little Twists' - Aug. 9, 2004 In a brand-new interview with the Damned In Black webzine, ANAAL NATHRAKH vocalist V.I.T.R.I.O.L. (a.k.a. Dave Hunt) spoke about the group's upcoming CD, "Domine Non Es Dignus".

The follow-up to 2001's "The Codex Necro", "Domine Non Es Dignus" is scheduled for release on November 2 through Season Of Mist. The CD is being recorded at Necrodeath studios and will include the following cuts, among others: "Revaluation of All Value", "To Err Is Human, To Dream – Futile" and "Procreation of the Wretched".

Asked if the fans can expect some radical changes with the new opus, V.I.T.R.I.O.L. replied, "You can expect utter savagery with little twists. Not a radical departure, but in some respects there will be new ideas. [The 'The Codex Necro' CD and the 'When Fire Rains Down From The Sky, Mankind Will Reap As It Has Sown' EP] were written quite close to one another, and were the first ones where we were happy with the idea of ANAAL NATHRAKH itself, the stuff before that was still formative. Now we have most of the blueprint. Maybe it's got a bit broader in scope, and the general atmosphere is a little more claustrophobic. We have just finished recording it, and listening back through everything, it's pretty fucking intense. There is the fastest ANAAL NATHRAKH song yet, plus we have a Catholic who we fooled into doing some guitar noise stuff without telling him what exactly it would be used for, and we have actual projectile vomit. Paranoia, maniacal violence, disturbing evil. You can expect something horrific."

Read V.I.T.R.I.O.L.'s entire interview with Damned In Black at this location.