Anacrusis, anyone?

Suffering Hour is an awesome thrash album, Reason is a bit messy, Manic Impressions is an improvement but Screams And Whispers is fucking phenomenal. I think my jaw dropped the first time I heard that album.

wow, I didn't know that video! thanks!
Sound The Alarm is one of their best songs...

what are your favourites, everybody?

mine:
Paint A Picture
Dream Again(kickass solos)
Sound The Alarm
Sense Of Will
Driven

Paint A Picture
Far Too Long
Explained Away
Sound The Alarm
Stop Me
Driven
Tools Of Seperation
:kickass:

EDIT: Oh! and their cover of I Love The World. Can't forget that.

Hell yeah. I'm really glad I found this thread because I LOVE all of Anacrusis' works.

So did any of you managed to contact Ken or someone other from the band, I've tried to do that do but have failed many times. The e-mail adress on the site isn't working. If any of you know where to get some Anacrusis merchandise drop us a line.

And if there would be a reunion I'd be really happy :worship:

Markku P. said:
Hell yeah. I'm really glad I found this thread because I LOVE all of Anacrusis' works.

So did any of you managed to contact Ken or someone other from the band, I've tried to do that do but have failed many times. The e-mail adress on the site isn't working. If any of you know where to get some Anacrusis merchandise drop us a line.

And if there would be a reunion I'd be really happy :worship:

Same here man. I would love to see that happening!

Does anyone knows what's the deal with Chad Smith? Is he or is he not the same person who is in Red Hot Chilli Peppers? Ihere's some much controversial information in the internet, on some sites it's decalred they're the same person, on others thtat not. What do you think about it?

Markku P. said:
Does anyone knows what's the deal with Chad Smith? Is he or is he not the same person who is in Red Hot Chilli Peppers? Ihere's some much controversial information in the internet, on some sites it's decalred they're the same person, on others thtat not. What do you think about it?
I don't think he is, but I could be wrong.

Ex-Anacrusis Chad played on Geezer Butler's newer solo album, didn't he?

#1_Droogie said:
I don't think he is, but I could be wrong.

Ex-Anacrusis Chad played on Geezer Butler's newer solo album, didn't he?

As i mentioned before there's so much contrdictory information in the internet. So I have no idea what make out of this mess. In metal archives he is linked with Geezer Butler but on some other sites with Red hot..

Yeah that'd be great.

Man, I seriously don't think Chad Smith from the Chillies played in Anacrusis. He joined Anacrusis in 1991, the time RHCP released Blood Sugar Sex Magik. And Anacrusis were touring with Megadeth at the same time RHCP were touring Blood Sugar, so that blasts the theory out of the water. Plus, they look nothing like each other! :lol:

This shows how much of an Anacrusis nerd I am, doesn't it?! I'm also writing a story about them in the next edition of my zine.

I sent an e-mail their last lasbel and asked if it be possible to get contact with the band through them. No one from the label hasn't answered my letter in weeks :(

Btw did you guys know that Manic Impressions and Screams And Whispers can purchaaesd for 3 dollars.

LiamMetallurgy said:
Yeah that'd be great.

This shows how much of an Anacrusis nerd I am, doesn't it?! I'm also writing a story about them in the next edition of my zine.

Where can we read that story? Which zine?

daveingham said:
I saw them once at Bradford Rio supporting either KREATOR or DEATH. I can't remember what they were like but I bought their t-shirt. It was a glow in the dark one which looked cool under the strobe lighting !
Do you still have that shirt? Or any pics?

#1_Droogie said:
Do you still have that shirt? Or any pics?

Here is the shirt

245316424_18ecb6c224_b.jpg

245316425_e2a01bb6b5_b.jpg
\

:kickass: :headbang: :kickass: