Anaheim HOB Roll Call

DarbysDad

Timmy! Timmy!!! Timmy!!!
Jun 19, 2003
BLF, CA
Visit site
My wife and I plan on being there but I have some family stuff going on, so I may not make it. :erk: I'm interested in seeing Fireball Ministry too and sure DIO will be good like he was on the Maiden\Motorhead tour last year.

Anyway I really want to go and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I may need a kid sitter for that night any suggestions? I was thinking of Cristina from Lacuna Coil :hotjump:

You got it Cy she knows the drill!!! She's not the issue it's other family stuff going on with Moms that caused me to miss a day of work last week and started late the last two days.

I want to go so bad I'd even go and not drink if I had too but it's not looking like it's going to happen. Lord knows I got the cash for the show. My wifes bumbed because she wants to see DIO.

muffy that's a good idea even though it's a longer drive. the Greek Theater might be fun for the kids too if they'd go with me.

BUT

I have bigger family issues to deal with.

Thanks for the input.

Thraxx - I didn't make it and I was on the guest list. :erk:

Wish I was there, so I post a review.

My Mom is in a bad way, so I been dealing with that. Put it this way my wife and I both forgot our wedding anniversary on Monday. And if I didn't come to work my posts would be much fewer, probably would be good thing for all of you. :smile:

Anyway - I'm going to do my best to see them in LA on Saturday at the Greek Theatre.

I want see thrax so bad I could :hotjump: out of my seat for two days straight.

DarbysDad said:
And if I didn't come to work my posts would be much fewer, probably would be good thing for all of you.
Don't be a drama queen Double D...you know we love you! Hope everything turns out good with your mom. Meanwhile, we are your support group. Use us and abuse us!!

I was there. The show ruled as always. Joey and Charlie were both sick, but you'd never know it. They played awesome. It was my birthday and Bush even wished me a happy birthday from the stage and dedicated a song to me.

Thanks to all the Anthrax boys for making it a killer b-day!!!:worship:

Priorities, DD. Priorities. It's good to see you have yours in order. Hopefully everything works out ok for your mother.

Rich

Thanks everyone. NFMB rules and it's good to see some other So Cal thraxters posting too.

My Mom is in critical condition but is stable, its just a wait and see issue now.

I got your guys back too!