Anahiem show TONIGHT!!!

ChaosWithoutProphecy

disciple of the watch
Mar 4, 2002
so cal
Visit site
well, i cant fucking wait to go see testament for the second time this week..... just wondering who else i may see there. ill have tall spiked hair and a goatee gelled into two long spikes. illbe wearing my morbid angel gateways to annihlation t shirt. im a white guy. if anyone from the board sees me just say hello, im a friendly guy, even if i may not appear to be one. SEE YA IN THE PIT!!!!!

Another kick ass show. They pretty much played the same set as the Hollywood show with the addition of Raging Waters , and Over the Wall. It was GREAT to hear Raging Waters , and Over the Wall live again! :)

Originally posted by cinflames
I was there tonight. They were frickin' awesome!! Steve DiGiorgio gave me his pick. Thanks, Steve! :D

hey, i think i was talking to you on the way out to the stairs after testaments set, i was the dude that said i got a pick last week and ytou said you play bass and you got steves pick. i had a morbid angel shirt on and i had a goatee.

seeing testament for the second time in one week was fucking awesome! it was badass that they actually played raging waters!!! i dont think they had played that one in a few years. just like the hollywood show i was right up against the barrier on the far right, right in front of eric. i got the horns from eric again :headbang: and right bofore the were about to play the preacher i yelled out "the preacher!!!!!" and eric pointed at me and mouthed "yea!" it made my day. the band was in perfect form.

i was also surprised and dissapointed that death angel didnt play at the anahiem show. but i guess it was for the better so that testament could play a longer set

Originally posted by ChaosWithoutProphecy
hey, i think i was talking to you on the way out to the stairs after testaments set, i was the dude that said i got a pick last week and ytou said you play bass and you got steves pick. i had a morbid angel shirt on and i had a goatee.
Nope that wasn't me. I don't play bass and I stayed for Halford. Didn't you?

Awesome show . . . the sound was soooooooooo much better than last week!

:yow:

It's great to have you back on stage . . . I've missed the mighty roar of Chuck Billy and experiencing the energy Testament puts into their shows!

:hotjump: (waits impatiently for the NEXT show)