Anakin...

JavieRx

New Metal Member
Nov 22, 2002
Houston, TX
Visit site
noticed you said you were departing to oakland from somewhere near houston? i'm from houston, give me a hollar if you would be interested in setting up flight arrangements with me, that is of course if you haven't yet purchased a ticket or otherwise think i may be some kind of lunatic :Spin: in any case, i'll see you in oakland :devil: :devil: :devil:

JavieRx said:
noticed you said you were departing to oakland from somewhere near houston? i'm from houston, give me a hollar if you would be interested in setting up flight arrangements with me, that is of course if you haven't yet purchased a ticket or otherwise think i may be some kind of lunatic :Spin: in any case, i'll see you in oakland :devil: :devil: :devil:

Thanks for the invite!! I am going to really try to make it. Did you find a decently priced flight yet? That is pretty much what's holding me up. The absolute rock bottom non-stop flight I can find is leaving on Friday and returning on Sunday for $299 out of IAH over to Oakland. It would be cool to travel with someone who will be as lost as I am, or if you are familiar with the place, even better to lead me around! Hahahaha....

Tell me what you plans are and I might plan mine around yours so we could go together. I have a lot of friends into progmetal and progrock, but no one else really likes Enchant enough to go with me on this trip and I feel like I can't miss it..

By the way, I have ICQ at home and work if you use it.
Home ICQ: 243493
Work ICQ: 157301154

Or you can email me at anakinnnn@yahoo.com

Thanks and let me know what your plans are.

ANAKIN
Jason

Just to help out the fellow man.... I checked out IAH to San Jose and on Northworst and it is $209. San Jose is about 30 miles away. It does connect in Minn, so that sucks, but it is $90 cheaper. Schedule really sucks too.... IAH 7:55am fri arrives 1:44pm, leaves SJC Sunday 6:45am :erk: arrives 4:18