one setback after another. Anarazel is an unsigned band & we rely
on these gigs, as well as CD/tshirts sales to raise enough money to
record and bring our music to the people. So I urge all fans of the
band to make some fucking noise, spread the name & help us receive
the respect we deserve. We want nothing more than to record &
release "Undivine", which WILL shred everything in its fucking path,
however while the band remains broke, unsigned & continuously
ignored by so called supporters of the Australian metal
scene,unfortunately this just isn't possible.

Lord Maakryth

I feel disappointed that this kind of thing gets posted on a message board - if Anarazel wanted this message spread everywhere I think they would have posted it themselves. This is clearly an e-mail they sent to select friends and associates.

I think they would rather people buy their albums which they released themselves or turn up to their gigs than publicise this unfortunate incident.

Anyway, this is the reply I wrote before when this was dredged up on primalagony:

<The organisers of the tour certainly regret upsetting Anarazel. We do not feel there is anything too sinister about what happened, it can be summed up pretty easily:

After Grenade had to pull out of playing one of the shows we decided to consolidate the line ups into one bigger show rather than have two smaller ones. The benefits of this we feel are that the cost will be less for the fans now and Nunslaughter will be fresher for Armageddon Adelaide as they get a night off.

The line up is:

NUNSLAUGHTER
STARGAZER
GOSPEL OF THE HORNS
ATOMIZER
REV. KRISS HADES

Wed 6th August at the Corner Hotel, cost $28.

Because it is a weeknight we are mindful that people have to work the next day and putting on six bands would have made the show finish far too late. With two stages at the Corner Hotel we should be able to have Nunslaughter on stage before midnight and finish at a reasonable hour.

Anarazel were the band whose offer to play was withdrawn - as opposed to Atomizer or Gospel of the Horns. Harsh on them but one band had to miss out and sometimes in life decisions go against you.

Hope that answers all questions. I reiterate that the organisers regret what happened and have in fact apologised to Anarazel.>