anathema live in UK

Originally posted by the_good_son141
that would be some serious change.i want dunc on vocs now!
great avatarrrr:yuk: :)

wait until you hear dunc doing 'anyone anywhere' with his frank sinatra voice, you'll be blown away :eek:

cant wait for it!he could be excellent on that one,would create an emotional *summer* in me!

although he would might end to be snob if he was at the front,fate of performers(its not their fault..!)

Can we please stop the 'piss on Dave Pybus' thing ? IN my opinion it's not showing you from your best side, Duncan.
Leave the guy, you've done brilliant with Antimatter and if DP is anywhere near you on the artistic level, let me know, cause then I'll have to run to the record shop.
Cheers.

A good start would be putting Kim wilde on your avatar, for example.

Yeah, but it's my hometown innit.
I don't disagree that Bradford smells, although it's more a smell of animals & curry than effluence & pollution

Besides, my point was still that Bradford is easier & cheaper to get to than London.

Tis a null point anyway, I've booked my ticket & I'll be going up to see both my old crew & Anathema \m/

I've not seen any of those bands since I moved down here, but I was defo at all them bands' gigs pretty much every time they played Bradford or Leeds.

Been going to Rios since around 1994/95 & now I live down here I tend to mainly just go to gigs (which, apart from the radio1 thing have been barren recently)

The chances are that if you were at Rios between 94 & 2000 then I will have been there. :)

Originally posted by mars
Can we please stop the 'piss on Dave Pybus' thing ? IN my opinion it's not showing you from your best side, Duncan.
Leave the guy, you've done brilliant with Antimatter and if DP is anywhere near you on the artistic level, let me know, cause then I'll have to run to the record shop.
Cheers.

A good start would be putting Kim wilde on your avatar, for example.

:confused: eh?