Has Anathema ever toured the U.S.?

DeadAsUsual

New Metal Member
May 22, 2002
U.S.A
Visit site
Does anyone know if Anathema has ever toured the U.S.A ?
We have a severe lack of distribution for this kind of music here and I am so pissed that I will never get to see Anathema, My Dying Bride, or Paradise Lost live.

Originally posted by Don Corleone

thats sad but true

So sad, but true.
I hate the fact that the U.S.A. is plagued by a society so controlled by the mainstream.
75% of the music I listen to are bands that aren't from this country. It is sad that I can't even buy their damn CDs in the local shops here.

Originally posted by DeadAsUsual
So sad, but true.
I hate the fact that the U.S.A. is plagued by a society so controlled by the mainstream.
75% of the music I listen to are bands that aren't from this country. It is sad that I can't even buy their damn CDs in the local shops here.

The USA isn´t the only place.... Germany is quite controlled by mainstream stuff too (at least the younger generations). The kids here dress like little gangstas and walk around with pants falling down. Looks ridiculous.

Originally posted by AngelWitch73
The kids here dress like little gangstas and walk around with pants falling down. Looks ridiculous.

i was in the street with my mum once, and there was a young guy dressed like this, and my mum asked me 'did he shit off his pants' haha :lol:

peace,
mehdi