Danny, when is Anathema coming back to America

Wing of God

Anathema Junkie
Nov 18, 2004
This is very frustrating for me. Anathema being my favorite band for years now has been good to me. However, only seeing you guys once live is driving me crazy. Thank god for the upcoming dvd release.

Why is it that you guys havent played much here? Is it money issues, label issues, desire isssues?

I see some of these bands touring in the U.S. from overseas who I know make less money and recieve less label support. It just doesnt seem fair to us fans in America....

Anyways, regardless of the reason or future...all I can hope is that Anathema keep making music. And what great fucking music it is..

thank GOd also my freind!
let us hope for Anathema to keep music fair to fellow American fans!!!!

Bastet said:
so what's the difference between a clone and an imp?
and where's dunc anyway?
and are you coming to america?

The difference between the two is that a clone is exactly like the original, not like an imp who talks shit like all the imps of board celebrities :Spin:

pagan2002 said:
who is this twat? dunc do an IP search on this cunt for us

this twat has a name .. this twat is having fun.. dunc what is an ip search going to tell you... my name and address.. oh well :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Maqus said:
The difference between the two is that a clone is exactly like the original, not like an imp who talks shit like all the imps of board celebrities :Spin:
then clones do not exist, since two identical usernames are not possible

Well, whatever, in IRC culture the same person logging in with two or more different nicknames was associated with clones.

But of course you can analyse the phenomenon on psychoanalytical grounds.

regardless of the idiot who has tried to ruin this thread.........any ideal danny of the original question?

Wing of God said:
regardless of the idiot who has tried to ruin this thread.........any ideal danny of the original question?
idiot ....no... were never coming to america... to much hassle :tickled: :tickled: besides you voted in that cunt...bush what more can i say

Christ....my first post on the board and I get the luck of the draw with some immature fucking clone.