any contact to PL or MDB?

Fuckin' hell!!!

I've just found out that the PL gig ticket price is 29 Euros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OMG:

What the fuck??? 29 Euros for one band that will play for 1,5 hour!!!

Those promoter cunts are very lucky that I've never seen PL live... If I had, there's no chance in hell I'd consider paying that amount for a gig... :mad: :mad: :mad:

I could afford the best hooker in town for a full night with that amount of cash... :D

wow:eek: 29€!!!??? damn it! Pretty strange they have such differences in their entrance fee! But maybe there will be a second band, cause at the cologne gig there has been announced one either and then there played a newcomer band.
Though this is a very high price, way too high.

Anathema and my dying bride toured together in 96 Both recorded there live dvds at th same venue on th same night in poland!

Also anathema toured with paradise lost and cathedral in 96 or 97!

Originally posted by pagan2002
well listen...kingdom was written on a piano and it was a mistake to take the piano away. and there is no way we will do it like on the cd because the vocals are fucking terrible. ok.:lol:

Aaargh! Blasphemy!!

Nah, I'd be really interested to hear that killer track on piano, but imho there is nothing wrong with the original version - at all!
For some reason the only thing that is wrong with Pentecost III imo is that it's too short :D

Originally posted by Morpheus
wow:eek: 29€!!!??? damn it! Pretty strange they have such differences in their entrance fee! But maybe there will be a second band, cause at the cologne gig there has been announced one either and then there played a newcomer band.
Though this is a very high price, way too high.

Thank you for understanding my thoughts... :cry:

And trust me, there won't be a second band, not even some little local shitty band. Nothing... :mad:

Originally posted by Morpheus
Here it comes:

Setlist:
Erased
Hallowed Land
Say Just Words
Mouth
Two Worlds
So Much Is Lost
Self Obsessed
Forever Failure
Mercy
I See Your Face
Mystify
As I Die Symbol Of Life
------
Small Town Boy
True Belief
One Second
------
Isolate
The Last Time

WHERE IS EMBERS FIRE??????????????????????????????????

FUCK

They've released 9 albums... You can't expect much old stuff. Still, it's a good setlist I reckon...

Originally posted by sol83
I have it! I have it! 5 days left...

where did you find it my man?i was ringing mylos and they didnt knew shit...on credit card?only today they said there will be on patsis and etc

i think the price is this because the venue's capacity is only 600,and they didnt want to go bankrupt:mad: consider that at the biggest stage right next,there will be saint etienne at the same time:mad:

see you there!!!we could arrange a meeting,ha?

Originally posted by Giorgos
WHERE IS EMBERS FIRE??????????????????????????????????

FUCK

sol is right, there are many songs to be played, and with every new album the chance of getting the "oldies" will be more seldom methinks. They play much from DT though.

Originally posted by the_good_son141
where did you find it my man?i was ringing mylos and they didnt knew shit...on credit card?only today they said there will be on patsis and etc

i think the price is this because the venue's capacity is only 600,and they didnt want to go bankrupt:mad: consider that at the biggest stage right next,there will be saint etienne at the same time:mad:

see you there!!!we could arrange a meeting,ha?

Ok. PM me.

And? Sol? Did you enjoy the show? Was it worth the 29 €?

I saw the comments on the PL Forum! The people there were very enthusiastic about the gigs!

give aus a review man!;-)

Well... It was good but 29 Euros for 1h 20m are very much are reckon. The place was pcked so there was a good atmosphere. They played exactly the same songs they did in Koln in the exact order!

Generaly speaking it was nice but they could/should have played at least 4 more songs... If I had seen 'em before I don't think I'd be in that gig. I got autographs from everyone afterwards which was cool. They seemed like nice lads, especially Lee, the drummer, was always smiling and that...