any contact to PL or MDB?

Originally posted by the_good_son141
kingdom on piano:confused: :cry:
have you thought about playing live kingdom just like it is?that would be a surprise!
ok, im dreaming since i obviously havent seen it live, and it pisses me of to being born so late and far from england too!!!

@LordS: Gothic:headbang: (defining a genre)

well listen...kingdom was written on a piano and it was a mistake to take the piano away. and there is no way we will do it like on the cd because the vocals are fucking terrible. ok.:lol:

Originally posted by pagan2002
well listen...kingdom was written on a piano and it was a mistake to take the piano away. and there is no way we will do it like on the cd because the vocals are fucking terrible. ok.:lol:

Remember the demo you did in Hessys? I always thought that was better than the mountains version. HAil Gareth Manion!

kingdom is a great song just like it is on the cd though it would be nice to listen to a piano version. I hope on your next concert in Greece we'll get a chance to listen to it. It's one of my favourite Anathema songs

Originally posted by Dwra
By the way, PL are giving 2 shows here in Athens on 20+21 of December hehehehehehe ;)

I don't know if this is confirmed or not but yesterday I heard on the radio that they're gonna give a show in Thessalonikion 20/12.
:hotjump:
I guess I can only hope that it's true...
_______
At last, my first message here...:)

I think the recorded version of KIngdom was excellent and i liked Dazzas vocals on it.

Glad i got to heat it a few times live-maybe Nottingham Rock City was the first time it was ever played?

Originally posted by Strangelight
Remember the demo you did in Hessys? I always thought that was better than the mountains version. HAil Gareth Manion!
your right it was miles better. this lot just think moaning and groaning is cool doom.
piano is proper doom
and gareth manion is sound

Originally posted by pagan2002

:) i understand about darrens share or the producers,just had to dream for a while...
but i think the vocals ought to be a little aggresive any ways:)

Don´t know if anyone already wrote this (too lazy to read through all posts) but didn´t Aaron of My Dying Bride say something like:
"this next song goes out to the band who played before us: Anathema! This is From Darkest Skies" on their DVD/VHS "From Darkest Eyes"...
Is he being nice or is there some deep kinda weird british humour/dis that other people just don´t understand...?

Originally posted by Ad Infinitum...
I don't know if this is confirmed or not but yesterday I heard on the radio that they're gonna give a show in Thessalonikion 20/12.
:hotjump:
I guess I can only hope that it's true...
_______
At last, my first message here...:)
Yes it is actually true... 20th Thessaloniki and 21st Athens. (Lucky bastards :mad: I am coming to Greece on the 22nd goddamnit :mad: It's Murphy's Law that governs my life... :( ) CheckOfficial Paradise Lost website for more info...

Take care...

From all the info I've seen one gig is in Salonika and one in Athens. Dunno which one's first though.... But who cares? I've been waiting for this gig for years!

i dont buy it...in babylon.gr they say both in rodon.!

it'd be a party if they come!!!but i've a feeling we'll end up 'me tin psoli sto heri'.( sorry girls;-)
hell,i'll take the fucking train one more time..

I guess you like old PL better... Personally, I think their recent stuff are great too. Anyway, we'll have to wait and see.