Anathema (music) Videos?!

Originally posted by Andy_2003
Danny, where was that Forgotten Hopes acoustic video recorded ? an hotel room ?

Looks like a hotel from the IBIS chain, going from the decor.

That's my favourite Anathema vid ... that I own so far anyway

Originally posted by epicus
If anyone is intressted in the pressure promo video i can share it on ICQ(26003803) or ask Mariner, he also got the promo.

That is the video I am most interested in. Ever since I heard there was a Presure video, I've been thirsty to watch it but I cannot find it anywhere...

I don't have ICQ, but maybe you could be nice enough to send it to me via E-mail.

My E-mail is (Just if you're nice enough to send it)...

Terminator6669@cox.net

i see, it's a cool video that forgotten hopes acoustic... was it on a TV channel ? It'd be good to see Anathema videos on some TV station, wonder if that'll happen again. I should give Jools Holland a call, try and arrange a Later show on BBC 2 for Anathema to play on, that'd be good

We know where to download "Pressure", "Hope", "Forgotten Hopes" (in a hotel room) and "Sleepless" (93). But anybody knows where to find "Silent Enigma" video? I remember watching it somewhere in the Internet but it was a shitty streaming Real Player sample.

Originally posted by Andy_2003
Haunted, buy the DVD, the silent enigma video is on there, along with mine is yours to drown in, hope and sweet tears

Yeah thanx, I know about this release but I don't have DVD Player.

Forlorn Hope can you put this mpeg somewhere online?

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Do you use Soulseek? That's the only shareware program I use so it's your only chance to get it

I have just downloaded it. Where can I find your file with this mpeg?