Ancient

ancient? oh geez, don't get me started :lol:
my band did a european tour with em last year, supporting illdisposed. lemme just say that illdisposed kick ass both musically and personally, whereas the ancient guys are a) weirdos

i came up with something a long time ago (based on my experiences with people) sounds like you need to hear it: "there is no such thing as normal only acceptable levels of weirdness"

basicaly it means that everyone is weird to someone. and that being normal is only being "acceptably weird" because honestly with all the people in this world everyone would be weird to the right person.

black metal, look for:

Diabolical Masquerade - ravendusk in my heart is my favorite, reccomended for fans of katatonia and dan swano projects, as dan and blakkheim work on this project

darkthrone, the cult is alive and drak thrones and black flags are great

emperor are amazing

tsjuder - if you can find the album "desert northern hell", it is their best (by far) and is probably the best BM album i've ever heard

agalloch - they went more ambiant prog, still, theyre one of my favorite bands of all time, their new albums are amazing

Ulver, if you can find "Bergtatt - Et eeventyr i 5 capitler" its probably their best BM album

Nattefrost - he is really good, although most people wouldn't like him, it's a bit raw, but has a strong punk influance

old man's child if you like things like dimmu borgir

Nachtmystium - their new album assassins is really good

Behemoth - grom, this is back when they were black metal, this is actually a really good album

Hope you all enjoy these :)

i came up with something a long time ago (based on my experiences with people) sounds like you need to hear it: "there is no such thing as normal only acceptable levels of weirdness"

basicaly it means that everyone is weird to someone. and that being normal is only being "acceptably weird" because honestly with all the people in this world everyone would be weird to the right person.

basicly the less norms you conform with the stranger you are, but certain people are weirder to others, i mean birds of a feather flock together :)