...and justice for Jason \m/

Twelveby5

No Carrot For Hopefuls
Sep 9, 2008
Bangalore, India
Do not know if this has been posted or discussed, but some kind soul has done Jason Newsted justice by increasing his levels on the AJFA album... check it!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ nothing to understand there, man...the ul(tra)rich fag and the hetfield fag screwed Jason over. period. was reading somewhere that rassmusen (who was the producer, i think) admitted that the two kvnts pulled the bass down in the mix. fuckers.

That would have made AJFA even more listenable.

Personally, I think that St Anger was karma coming back to bite Ulrich and Hetfield in the ass for what they did to Jason on AJFA. Assuming of course, that the allegations are true.

Thanks for posting this. Very cool.

I think that St Anger was karma coming back to bite Ulrich and Hetfield in the ass for what they did to Jason on AJFA

You mean like hiring him out of obscurity and making him a very rich man that can spend the rest of his life doing whatever the hell he wants? What a-holes.

I think that St Anger was karma coming back to bite Ulrich and Hetfield in the ass for what they did to Jason on AJFA

You mean like hiring him out of obscurity and making him a very rich man that can spend the rest of his life doing whatever the hell he wants? What a-holes.

Yeah, and pushing him and treating him like shit all the time until he decided it was better to quit.

The bass in this video is way too loud, plus I'm not too fond of the pick sound, at least in this instance.

I doubt thats jasons bass.

It is actually Jason's bass, it's possible to reconstruct bass versions like this for the couple of songs that are in rock band since rock band uses the original tracks and actually has channel separation that can be tweaked. Whoever made this particular mix definitely turned it up too far, though.

THIS SPECIFIC MIX IS FROM ROCK BAND EOFS. it's not hard. rock band has bass capabilities, hence why the bass tracks would be present. this guy extracted the bass track and overlaid it on top of the original album mix, hence why the bass is now OVER the mix instead of IN the mix. ftlog do you people know how to read