And now for something completely different...a cute picture thread

Bacchante

The Dreaming Mind
Mar 14, 2004
Here are some photos the wild bebe kitten Justin rescued a week ago:

We sent him to an adoption agency..he would have been such a good kitty, though :cry: "little figaro" had an eye infection, which is why his ojos are so goopy..:erk:
He slept in the laundry hamper:
woes.jpg

stretch.jpg

He was preening justin's goatee
preen.jpg

dreaming neon darkspot said:
Lesa, that kitty looks like a baby version of my cat Lilly *dies from the cuteness* I really hope its eye gets better, though. sick kitties make me cry :cry:
It made me sad, too..I hope the adoption agency makes clearing up his eyes a priority :erk:

And Karmic...is that your squirrel? I hear baby squirrels are pretty damn nippy (but cute)

Heres a picture of Lucifer/Ultra Pi Pi eating a cornflake
cornflake.jpg

cornflake2JPG.jpg

Doesn't he looks happy? :tickled:

haha, the dog we have now is such an untrained spazz (a collie/sheltie that we've had for a year now and who is still barely housetrained because we couldn't teach anything anything if our lives depended on it) that i can only stand to be around him when he's asleep or zonking out from a long day of tearing the stuffing out of our couch, stealing our food and pissing on the floor. he's the most gorgeous dog in the universe but annoying as hell.

I dont think ive ever posted pictures of my two cats

Here is Sodom, the fiestier one who has more of a personality
dscn02954kt.jpg

And this Sodom's sister Gomorrah, the cuter, but kind of stupid one
dscn02926qb.jpg

And heres a picture of my ass
dscn03295cu.jpg

Here's my Collie.. Max.
MaxAttack.jpg

And my Sheltie... Julie.

Julie1.jpg

And one of my cats.. Cali.

Cali.jpg

The picture qualities aren't great, due to being taken by my cell phone... But they work.