And now for something completely different...a cute picture thread

dreaming neon darkspot said:
i've heard that they don't grow out of the spastic, wild puppy stage for 2 years? is this true, because my dog is EVIL. we've had him for a year now and he really hasn't calmed down at all.

Mm.. mine is a year and a half, and he's kinda crazy.. but he's calmed down quite a bit. I have ALOT of experience with both breeds despite only being 19 years old, and what you said is more or less true. It just depends on the personality of the dog, really.

You can help calm him down by wearing him out.. hahah. A good 30 minute walk everyday would probably bring down his energy level a good bit. Or if you have a decent sized back yard just let him roam around for a couple minutes/an hour. With my experience, they're really calm when they have another dog around them.. They 'thrive' so to speak, really well with another dog around. But that can be a helluva commitment ... o_O :ill: I dunno, like I said.. it just really depends.

11.jpg

My cat is named max also .. though she is female (named her based off of a cartoon called "fantastic max" ..this before we got her).

Anyway, here's a photo taken last year..

max.jpg

..and one out on the deck..

max2.jpg

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
THANK YOU VICKY H FOR POSTING A PIC THAT WASN'T AN ANIMAL:worship:

well ... he doesn`t fit that thread ... there must be a thread with ... POST ANY PICTURES wif lots of seeex :D hehehehehe

:| right thing for u ...