...and oceans

panzerfaust666

German Asshole
Feb 24, 2007
Kelowna,B.C. Canada
can you guys help me/tell me where i can find some stuff by ...and oceans, that i can download. i cant find any and thought some peope here could help me.if that is not possible by anybody's standards, how about some havoc unit?

and also, what do you guys think of them?

also does anybody know where the name "...and oceans" came from and the ideaology behind it?

Well, early ...and Oceans is extremely overlooked symphonic/folk black. Please do not provide links to downloads of any band though, as it is illegal.

...and Oceans changed their name to Havoc Unit as a celebration of their 10 year anniversary, and is releasing a new album later this year.

I also saw some albums you can download from ...and Oceans on Soulseek.

haha really is it? yeah i really liked what i have heard, wich i believe is all from a.m.g.o.d. Also i like Havoc unit, ...and oceans reincarnated. fuck though i cannot find any of there stuff it is frustrating

haha really is it? yeah i really liked what i have heard, wich i believe is all from a.m.g.o.d. Also i like Havoc unit, ...and oceans reincarnated. fuck though i cannot find any of there stuff it is frustrating

There's a lonely pirate across the bay just waiting to share his ...and Oceans discography.

yeah it is, very much more to the electronic side of black metal.

cypher has one cool song, i think at least. the song i called debris.i think i like it merely because the industral type sound, and my dad was an industrial musiscian, so i really like that kind of stuff.