And the best comedy on T.V. is...

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
No longer It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Hands down, not even close, How I Met Your Mother.

We started watching the current (4th season) season. It sparked our interest enough to throw Season 1 in the NetFlix queue. Similar to Sunny, it takes a few episodes until your in lockstep with the more subtle humor of the show. Granted, it's no where near as irreverent and dark as Sunny. And it's not as unique. However, it has it's own voice and it's got twice as many moments of just flat out, hysterical comedy.

Neil Patrick Harris = :kickass:

Zod

No longer It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Hands down, not even close, How I Met Your Mother.

We started watching the current (4th season) season. It sparked our interest enough to throw Season 1 in the NetFlix queue. Similar to Sunny, it takes a few episodes until your in lockstep with the more subtle humor of the show. Granted, it's no where near as irreverent and dark as Sunny. And it's not as unique. However, it has it's own voice and it's got twice as many moments of just flat out, hysterical comedy.

Neil Patrick Harris = :kickass:

Zod

you have got to be shitting me. its not a bad show from the few times I caught pieces of if, but "the best"?

also isn't NPH playing a straight guy in it when he is gay in real life?