...And what about the Long Island show?

S

Saxon1inMass

The tour page lists Saxon at The Downtown in Long Island on April 6th, but The Downtown home page does not mention Saxon. Not only that, they have another band scheduled for that night! What's up?!

These guys are "killing me"! My buddy(who hasn`t seen Saxon yet)and I are freakin out over the delays on ticket sales. I have a feeling we`re gonna have to hit the Asbury Park, NJ show? I`d rather see them in a club as a headliner than the metalfest thing. The travelling distance is about the same for us. Hopefully Saxon will change the venue from Farmingdale to either L`amours or maybe someplace in Manhattan? @#%$!! I`d let them play in my backyard for free!! I just hope they get the solid ball of rock "rolling" already!

I thought about the NJ show as well, but it is a bit farther for me. Plus, I would also much rather see them in a club.

Saw them in a club in R.I. a few years ago with only 100 or so people. It would have been nice to see more fans, but at least I was there. Even got to meet and chat with Nibbs for a while. Nice guy!

Bummer news.... I just e-mailed the guy from the Downtown website. I guess Saxon isn't playing there on April 6th. Here's what he wrote:

I'm sorry due to complications with there tour schedule, Saxon is not playing the Downtown.

Thank you

Downtown
190 Main St. Farmingdale, NY 11735
ph.516-293-7700/ fax 516-293-1088
www.thedowntown.com

So I guess this means they "won`t" be playing New York at all?? I can`t believe they won`t play somewhere in New York? They have to schedule their events with more care! No wonder only 150 people show up! I saw them at L`amours in Brooklyn on the Metalhead Tour and there were no more than 250/300 people max! They also didn`t start playing until after 1:00AM! By 3:00AM there were no more than 150 left and I would say 50 of them were sleeping on the floor, at the bar, on the sofa`s and outside! It was still an ass kickin show, but it would have been nice to get home by 3:00AM and not at 5:30AM! I hope they find another venue around here somewhere?? The Metalfest show in NJ is not where I would want to see them, but............ *rolls eyes*.