And...whats up with you?!

Eisbär

Natural Born Psycho
Feb 9, 2003
Germany / Thuringia
Visit site
A bit boring here the last days...so I ask YOU whats currently up in your life?
For my part I have in 1,5 weeks my summer vacation and I'm already with one leg in the holiday as we say in Germany:D

summer vacation in 1.5weeks? i have to wait 6 weeks :/ which bundesland :)D) do you come from? i'm from nrw
hm...why do i answer in english although you are german too? :p

hm...my life atm is really weird
my mom and dad got divorced a couple weeks ago, still i dont feel bad about it.
my grades in school are ok (who wants to know that? :p )
i'm waiting for the new dimmu album...btw, when can we espect a new amon amarth release?

Suffer the wrath of the carrion swarm for the legions are at the gates, we must rally the troops, zog zog daboo :D for the battle of Azeroth has just begun. I'll wait for the xpack and right now I am replaying DeusEx awaiting the DeusEx Machina this summer and Lock-On air combat sim.

I've printed 300-400 pages about agent programming, universal planning and other misc. subareas of artificial intelligence today which I have to read for my master's thesis I'm writing. (Well, I don't really have to read them, I just have to refer to them in my paper, but that usually presupposes you've read at least the introduction... :D ) I'll be reading/writing all summer, and when fall comes, I'll continue reading/writing (and maybe do some programming) while I take a few other courses at the side.

I'll have vacation next year, or something. And perhaps a week or two this winter.

Let's see, I've mostly been sitting on my ass lately. Trying to find a job. Playing lots of Warcraft 3, listening to lots of metal. Yup that's about it. Ain't I exciting?
same here! add in band practice and playing guitar and thats me lately...
who else on here plays warcraft3?
we should all meet up on bnet one day... itd be cool to play with some metal people for a change!

@Belgar- whens our next match? its been a while. i finaly beet camp. mode the other day!

Im already on holiday.... Its about 3.30 and im posting at a public internet terminal in Glasgow... in scotland for those who dont know. Im freezing my ass off... It turned out the hostel was full so i decided to try and sleep on the street, some asshole kicked me in the back a few hours ago and I havent been able to get back to sleep since, once sent from the golden hall has helped a lot in the past few hours, though. I am definately going back to london in a few hours, garlic and shots is a much better pub that the solid rock cafe here... Is anyone going to with full force???

@ Xeon: Ich leb' im Trottelland Thüringen. Is zwar irgendwie n bissl scheiße, aber wenigstens bin ich nicht in Bayern rausgekommen;):)

@Belgar: Yeah, Deus Ex was fucking awesome. One of the best games ever in my opinion.

well i'm just home from a 3-day visit to copenhagen which was really nice; cheap beer, nice weahter and godd company. i'll start working this monday which will be ok, hopefully. then it's off to the army in august, wieeha :)

I just got home from an archeology course way up in the Swedish countryside. As many of you may know I'm in the biggest toilet in the world aka Denmark which is tearing me apart, so I plan to move back to Sweden this year and I've been sent papers to check out possible schools that offer housing. I'm interested in an education of handcraft, but whether it's painter, blacksmith/plåtslagare, carpenter oc "snickrare" I have yet to decide. The more important thing is that SWEDEN is waiting for me, I'll drink to that!

Belgar said:
...and Lock-On air combat sim.

Wow, someone else who enjoys aircraft sims :)

Well, Ive allready had about 2-3 weeks of my holliday (wont start at school until late august), and Im working at a local conviniance store during the summer months...
And Ive come to realize that I really hate camping tourists...but I earn about 15$ an hour so the job is ok...

Will be seeing Maiden in Oslo this thursday :D
Really looking forward to that!

Aggressor said:
Wow, someone else who enjoys aircraft sims :)

Well, Ive allready had about 2-3 weeks of my holliday (wont start at school until late august), and Im working at a local conviniance store during the summer months...
And Ive come to realize that I really hate camping tourists...but I earn about 15$ an hour so the job is ok...

Will be seeing Maiden in Oslo this thursday :D
Really looking forward to that!

Yeah, I know about the gig...was informed through darkdate.com :loco: DAMN these Norwegian chicks make my head spin...

Eisbär said:
A bit boring here the last days...so I ask YOU whats currently up in your life?
For my part I have in 1,5 weeks my summer vacation and I'm already with one leg in the holiday as we say in Germany:D

Just came back to Stockholm from Bang Your Head a few hours ago, leving for Örnsköldsvik tomorrow.

Work for a few days, then go to München and Nürnberg on vacation.

Work for a few more days, then down to Wacken.

This fall I have not so much planned, but will go to a small swedish festival in Sandviken where Hypocrisy plays.

Instead of going to London, I decided to come to India to visit some friends for vacation before my next semester starts...It is pretty insane here, I never knew so many Indians liked Disco so fucking much. Other than the 115F heat, and the 80 percent humidity, it is pretty sweet here...Happy hour drinks are, indeed, happy hour at all bars it is buy one get one free and they are equivalent to about 2 American dollars. Pretty awesome! The hash here is pretty good as well, I do not usually smoke, but it is tradition here. Everything is cheap as fuck, which is nice!

Heading to the Las Vegas Metal Fest after I return!

cheers:)

How was that archeology course Patric?