And yet another EZdrummer test

Works for me!

BTW. How's the midi grooves? Also, what's you guitar chain?

Thnx guys! The guitar chain = guitar -> PODxt. No expensive stuff there.

The guitar is an el cheapo Peavey Wolfgang (it's my 2nd guitar I use for tuning down sometimes) with string gauge 0.52 tuned in SYL tuning GCGCGC.

I don't know about the midi grooves badchi, I always program my stuff.

Definitely hahaha!! But it is just for fun anyways. I also have to be quite gentle with the picking on the low G string. I wonder how Sikth gets away with this, they're only tuned a half step higher and also use 0.52.

Tuning is definitely a pain in the ass! :D
The lowest tuning I could get on my Jackson (with a vintage style vibrato and .52s) was C#. Everything else was so out of tune above the 5th fret on the lowest string that I couldn't use it...

HeadCrusher said:
Tuning is definitely a pain in the ass! :D
The lowest tuning I could get on my Jackson (with a vintage style vibrato and .52s) was C#. Everything else was so out of tune above the 5th fret on the lowest string that I couldn't use it...
yep, thats why i record solos and stuff in E tuning on the Jackson and stuff in C on the schecter
o_O

Kenneth R. said:
yep, thats why i record solos and stuff in E tuning on the Jackson and stuff in C on the schecter
o_O
Yeah, bullshit...
Not using a lot of downtuning these days but I'd have to get a different guitar definitelly if I wanted to use it seriouslly...