My first EZDrummer test

Storyteller, first off wow! Great sounding clip. I'm 110% convinced now to get EZD. Secondly though, the RAR of your Line6 patches seems to have an error of some kind. Could you possibly try e-mailing them to me straight from your computer?

x.elephant.audio.x@gmail.com

Thanks!

~e.a

TheStoryteller said:
I haven't compared it in detail to the real thing, but it's good enough for me. And thanks BTW!

I have a maxon od808 ( pretty much the real thing) and a digitech bad monkey to tighten up my dual rectifier. The maxon does nothing, the digitech does what i wanted it to. Maxon £100 and Digitech bad monkey £30. Go figure.

Hey all,

I just remixed the whole thing after I recorded an actual bass guitar (as opposed to the downpitched guitar in the first mix). A little better punch in the drums now I think.... at least the snare was a little too thin in the first mix.

Listen:
http://fredrikgroth.com/ezdrummer2.mp3

edit: My english grammar looks confusing, but I can't really tell what's wrong... sorry. Waaaaaaay too tired now.

Like most swedes, your english is better than the majority of those who speak english as a first language :)...a skill some of us who grew up in ignorant cultures don't possess when it comes to other languages, although my Irish girlfriend has passable Swedish. But anyway....

I like this track. It sounds fat and crunchy. Yep...sounds better with real bass too. Hats sound a bit weird to my ears (all "shooooooosh" and not enough of the attack of the stick hitting the hat), but that could be because of the mp3 compression. A minor point though.

sparkyness said:
Like most swedes, your english is better than the majority of those who speak english as a first language :)...a skill some of us who grew up in ignorant cultures don't possess when it comes to other languages, although my Irish girlfriend has passable Swedish. But anyway....

I like this track. It sounds fat and crunchy. Yep...sounds better with real bass too. Hats sound a bit weird to my ears (all "shooooooosh" and not enough of the attack of the stick hitting the hat), but that could be because of the mp3 compression. A minor point though.

Thanks & thanks! :) I agree on the hihat issue, it needs to be more well defined. I'll look into it!

*note to self, must sell crack to buy EZdrummer soon*

This sounds amazing! all sounds very tight, and if you had not told me that this was done with the famous toontrack and line 6 duo, i would have believed it..