And yet another

What impulse? It shows a blank field!

Any tweaks to the 6505+?

~006

Behindert, I love you. Have my baby. Seriously.

...wat???

No, but in all seriousness, the mix is awesome and the music is brilliant to say the least. Could you give us more detail on the post-processing of the guitars? Did you do any mastering on this? Info would be greatly appreciated since this sounds so f***ing awesome!!

Thank you kindly :)

Dandelium: Yeah I was actually pleased with that mix for like 24 hours haha..
The BassBox is the shit, sounds really nice imo :) You get some really nice string sound.. Yup, it's in drop-A.

006: This one http://carnalgrief.com/temp/NewIR_1.wav You can find the settings in the screenshot :) The TS9 isn't really necessary, I discovered you can get a very similar sound without it.

paladin shredder: Nope, Behindert's drums :) Just a bunch of random samples.

Rolve: ofcourse, I will, I'm actually just got pregnant from all the nice comments..
Seriously though, thanks for the kind words. I "mastered" it in Wavelab using Waves Q10eq, Multiband compressor, Wavelab EQ1 and Voxengo Elephant2 :)

Hello..my name is Felix:) I´m new on this forum..and just listen to your stuff. Sorry for my bad english.

+ great rythm guitar (respect ! )
+ good ideas / good songwriting
+ good production..it sounds fuckin heavy for me
- i´ve got clipping paranoia since the 12. September..i think, there is a little bit on your bass drum..but that´s absolutley undramatic..*smile*

Will you add vocals on it, or is it a final instrumental ? It would work both.

Greetings,

Felix