New shit

Hello. Me and a friend are gonna try to make some more "commercial" sounding songs with cheesy choruses, here's one:
http://carnalgrief.com/temp/Badboll.mp3

I've got a nother one done, gonna post it soon :)

Finaly I've found this forum that everyone has been talking about..or something... anyway..

I'm the drummer in this project, and as Behindert said.. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A VOCALIST!!! Feel free to download the songs and maybe try something out?
If you have any quastions, send an email to erikdahlqvist@bredband.net
Peace / Erik :headbang:

I think it sounds great! I agree about the guitars being a bit on the scratchy side, but I can definitely look past that when that snare hits, man!

Behindert: Can you show us the post processing you did as well? And did you use the GR8 eq after the IR module in MKIII?

~006

006: Sorry but I didn't save any presets.. But the guitars were eq-wise just some basic low mid scooping (not too much though) and getting rid of some fizz.. I'll save the preset next time :) Forgot to answer one thing, sorry man. No, I didn't use the GR8 eq :)

The_Shred: I program all the samples in, now listen, Fruity Loops haha.. I have to start using some other program because it's not very good. I think I might make a .rar with the samples I use the most and share it with you guys :)

I was 14 when korn hit it big so i kinda have the whole numetal scene as a part of me (no use denying, there was lots of good stuff in that bandwagon too), so i really love the song, the verse kills.

The_Shred: I program all the samples in, now listen, Fruity Loops haha.. I have to start using some other program because it's not very good. I think I might make a .rar with the samples I use the most and share it with you guys :)

Haha good stuff man, sounds better than most drum programs on the market! :kickass: